- Mechanical Engineer
- Full Time
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree graduated, Electrical or Mechanical related field
- Taiwan / Thailand / Philippines
1 year above experience.
TAI & CHYUN ENGINEERING SERVICE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
99/349 Na Nakorn Building, 5Fl, Chaengwattana Rd., Thungsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok
Malaysia & Vietnam Engineer
TAI & CHYUN ASSOCIATES INDUSTRIES, INC.
10F, No. 250. Sec.1, Nei Hu Rd., Taipei 11493 Taiwan
- Assist sales representatives in solving customers’ ESP problems
- Supervise, install, operate, and maintain customers’ ESP in accordance with purchase order’s requirements
- Test, examine, and analyze equipment, parts, and systems’ feasibility, design, operation, and performance
- Investigate and analyze customers’ design plan, product specification, manual, etc. in order to evaluate feasibility, cost, and maintenance
- Business travelling (both local and other Southeast Asian countries which estimated half of annual number of working days).
- Work under confined space and on-site working condition
- Experiences in mechanical job or mechanical maintenance job is preferable
- On-site work experience in large-scale mechanical equipment’s maintenance
will be specially considered
- Adaptable to work under dusty and confined-space working environment
- General computer skill and Capable of using Auto CAD are preferred.
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Able to communicate in Chinese will be specially considered (中文)
- With good EQ management and Communication skills